This is a story about a major renovation of my family's own dream home. Follow me in my search for the perfect home sourcing finishes and fixtures, altering floorplans and dealing with trades people. Fingers crossed it's going to be fun!


Saturday 22 June 2013

Demolition!

Holy moly times flies! This month past we've been waiting for the builder to finish squeezing as much as they could out of the budget. We signed off a few weeks ago, Demolition began this week and it has taken them 3 days for the house to look like this.





The guys looked like they were thoroughly enjoying themselves destroying my house. I am so bloody excited to begin to see it all taking shape. Being a renovation a lot of our plans were to change the spaces by opening the house up so I am getting an immediate sense of how it will be, and it's fantastic!





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think...